Offer your clients a studio photo shoot experience.
Our downtown Clinton MS photography studio just off the historic brick streets with quick access from I-20 and the Natchez Trace. Easy street parking is right out our front door.
With a large shooting space, dressing room and hair and makeup station it’s a fantastic setup for a variety of session types. We also have lots of stools, chairs, and other furniture you’re welcome to use with your rental too.
What’s included in your rental?
Your rental is for access to the shooting space and dressing room. We may still be working in our offices while you’re here.
- 21’x21′ camera room (440 sq. ft)
- 11′ ceilings
- Private dressing room
- Hair & make-up station
- Front waiting area
- Coffee station & bottled water
This is a basic lighting set up that’s really easy to use. The lights are continuous, daylight balanced. Plug them in and turn them on – WYSIWYG.
- 2 Westcott TD5 Spiderlites
- 2 Westcott TD6 Spiderlites
- (2) 36″x48″ softboxes
- (2) 12″x36″ stripboxes
Backdrops & Flooring:
- 9′ seamless paper rolls
- (2) Gray blue panels (4×8′)
- (2) Olive green panels (4×8′)
- Whitewashed wood panel wall (7′ wide)
- Faux mid-tone wood floor (12×12′)
- Faux white barn wood floor (5×9′)
- Faux natural barn wood floor (5×9′)
- Backdrop stand with 12′ cross bar
Furniture & Props:
- (2) Apple boxes (natural & black)
- (2) Two step stools (white & black)
- (3) Wood & metal barstools
- Small white tufted settee
- Pink & wood vintage couch
- (2) Vintage A-frame ladders (2′ & 5′)
- Small white tufted ottoman
- Distressed white cane back chair
- Vintage red child’s folding chair
- (4) Wooden school chairs
- Vintage blue school desk chair
- Newborn bean bag poser
- Baskets for newborns
These rules are to keep the studio in good working order as well as be considerate of our building neighbors. There are businesses on either side of us and excessive noise, people and extra cars taking up parking spaces will effect their businesses.
Click here to view the full rental contract.
- No smoking of any kind
- No alcohol, non-prescription or illegal drugs
- Music is to be kept at reasonable levels and not contain vulgar or offensive lyrics
- No open flame or incense
- No pets or animals
- No glitter, paint, flour or any other hard to clean substance
- Max of 10 people in the studio at any given time (additional fee per person over that limit)
- Max of 3 vehicles in your party parked in front of the studio
Book your studio rental
Your rental time begins at the time you reserve and your time frame includes setup and tear down. The studio should be cleaned up and vacated promptly at the conclusion of your rental window.
The regular rental days are Mondays, Wednesday afternoons and Saturdays. If you need a time not listed, call or email the studio to see if there are some alternate times available.
Call or email us and we’re happy to help! 601-488-4663 or email@example.com