help your headshot & personal branding clients confidently prep for their photoshoot.
My clients ask me all the time, “What do I wear for my session?!”
Fair question! They want to look and feel fantastic in their photos.
For headshot & branding sessions it’s not only about looking great. You also need to make sure what they wear sends the right message for their brand.
After answering this question hundreds of times and feeling like a broken record saying the same things over and over, I created this Ultimate Style Guide.
Not only has it streamlined the session prep process for us at the studio, our clients have loved it. They don’t have to remember everything I recommended in a conversation. Now they can reference this guide and confidently pull together everything for their session.
FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE CANVA TEMPLATE
- 18 pages
- Fully customizable Canva template
- Easily change the colors & fonts to match your branding
- All text can be edited
- Add your logo & images
- Flat lay images included in the guide are there for you to use
- Sized as 11×8.5″ (Easy to print if you want a hard copy.)
WHAT’S COVERED IN THE GUIDE?
- How to choose clothing with the right Style, Colors & Fit
- A brief overview of color psychology (align your colors with your message)
- Tips for Ladies include everything from hair & makeup to undergarments
- Tips for Gentlemen include accessories to grooming
- Getting ready checklist (Item #1: Book their session with YOU!)
- Meet your photographer (Include a brief bio so they get to know you.)
PRICE (PAY WHAT YOU WANT)
This template is “Pay What You Want.” The recommended retail price is anywhere between $25 and $250.
If you’re just starting out and have more time than money, pay as little as $25. If you can pay more and know how many hours 18 pages of writing and design will save you, pay more.
The point is that for the sake of your clients (and yourself) you actually use it. 🙂
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO USE THIS TEMPLATE?
All you need is a free Canva account and a computer.
The templates can be used in the Canva mobile app, but we recommend you first use a computer to load the template into your Canva account.
The PDF you will download upon purchase includes red markups throughout the guide showing you where to customize with your studio name and contact information.
All sales are final as this is a digital product.